Welcome to the official website of the Global Conference on Education and Research (GLOCER 2018), which will be held during April 17-20, 2018 at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. The University of Nevada, Las Vegas is an American public research university in the Las Vegas suburb of Paradise, Nevada. Paradise is easily accessible by the major airport McCarran International Airport, located about 5 miles south of Downtown Las Vegas. GLOCER Conferences are organized by Association of North America Higher Education International (ANAHEI) and sponsored by University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee, Florida, USA.
GLOCER 2018 aims to bring together researchers, scientists, scholar and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Global Education and Research and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. English is the official language of the conference. We welcome paper submissions.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full or abstract only (and original research) papers (which are NOT submitted/published/under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal) in electronic format through the EasyChair system. All papers will be double-blind reviewed by experts in the relevant fields.
Note: You can publish your paper also abstract only in conference proceedings.
GLOCER Conference Feedback from Assoc of North America Higher Ed on Vimeo.
- James, Waynne, Ed.D. College of Education, University of South Florida, USA
- Cobanoglu, Cihan, Ph.D., College of Hospitality & Tourism Leadership, University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee, USA
- Kim, Yen-Soon, Ph.D., William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
- Moreo, Patrick J., Ed.D., College of Hospitality & Tourism Leadership, University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee, USA
- Dr. S. Mostafa Rasoolimanesh, Senior Lecturer, Universiti Sains Malaysia