These are the submission links for revisions (final copy) if your manuscript/abstract is accepted:
*Final documents should be written in only word document (.doc or .docx) formats.
- Abstract only* should be minimum 1,000 words (excluding reference list).
- Full paper* should be minimum 3,000 words (excluding reference list and acknowledgments and appendices if applicable)
- No abstract or Full paper: You may choose not to include an abstract or full paper in the proceedings. If this is your choice, please simply do NOT submit any files to Easy Chair
Please note that best papers will be selected only from the full paper submissions.
Manuscripts for GLOCER 2017 proceedings require special care in preparation. Please read the below “Conference Paper Guidelines” carefully; technically unsuitable manuscripts will be rejected. Please use the EasyChair System with your own account to re-submit your paper. If you do not want to include your abstract or full paper in the proceedings, please do not update your file in EasyChair.
**The final abstract/paper must be received no later than FRIDAY, MARCH 31, 2017 (11:59pm Eastern Standard Time, USA)
Guidelines for Final Copy for Conference Proceedings:
- Formatting Guidelines
- Sample of abstract (docx) | Sample of abstract (pdf)
- Sample of full paper (docx) | Sample of full paper (pdf)
Final Copy Submission:
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
If you will present a poster in GLOCER, please make sure that your poster is 36 inch X 48 inch (90cm X 120cm). We will have easels and carboards. You will be able to clip your poster to the cardboard. Blank-Poster-Layout