GLOCER Research Leadership Award honors the contributions of an educator to research in the field of global issues and/or education. The Awardee will have had a lengthy commitment to the field as demonstrated by research publications in global issues and/or education.
To be considered for Research Leadership Award, a nominee must have an established research track in the field of global issue and/or education. The award is open to international educators worldwide. Nominees need not be ANAHEI members.
Nominees must have made documented contributions in the following areas:
- Conducting, publishing research that focuses on global issues and education.
- Leadership activities in research in global issues and/or education (e.g. editing a journal, serving on editorial boards, serving on scientific committees of global conferences)
- Disseminating his/her research in international outlets, therefore, allowing his/her research to impact our society.
- Mentoring of graduate students, helping them advance in their research careers in international education
- Acknowledgment by peers as an important contributor to research in global issues and/or education.
The primary nominator does not need to be an ANAHEI member. Nominations must present clear evidence of the nominee’s achievements in the areas mentioned above.
Nominations may be supported by additional letters, addressing a perspective on the nominee’s accomplishments.
Please note that nominations that do not comply with the award criteria or nomination procedures will not be considered.